Baptists have met in St Austell for more than 200 years (our present building dates from 1899).
Our adjoining Cornerstone Christian Centre provided a site for John Wesley to preach in the 1740s.
Over the years, the buildings have been modernized and comfortable chairs, a platform and a modern audio-visual system have replaced the original organ, pulpit and pews.
Further developments are planned to better serve our church family, visitors and the wider community.
Expanded history - compiled by Peter Bishop click here